My guess would be that we do the best we can. Some people follow parents, teachers, religion, sports, well not really sports as a lifestyle, but then again I have seen some people that would sacrifice an ear to play like Kobe (shitty Van Gogh reference optional). Other people follow themselves, whether through logic, reason, or "gut feelings". I propose we do none of the above. What if we just led life, instead of following after it. It's hypocritical of me to say because I work 55 hour weeks, but still, we should just be. Or to put it in other words, "just do it" (dear Nike, please send a self-addressed return envelope to my house and I will pay royalties on the term).
Friday, May 29, 2009
Chronicles
We chronicle life based on experiences, emotions, senses, and external conversations. However, is it so hard to believe that none of these are first person accounts of what really is happening around us? If you are limited (being a finite being after all), what makes you consider yourself rational for following a flawed being (the human element)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment